Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organiser, or organise your very own event.
REPORT LAUNCH: Social enterprise in Pakistan: Unlocking innovation through enterprise incubation
Thursday, 7 February 2013 at 08:00 (GMT)
We expect over 100 guests to attend this breakfast seminar including Pakistani public policy officials, venture capital and impact investors, foundations and philanthropists, as well as UK and South Asian media.
You can download the report at the bottom of this page.
Details of the launch:
Location: Allen & Overy LLP, One Bishops Square, London, E1 6AD.
Time: 8-10am. Tea/coffee and breakfast will be provided.
Format: Overview of report, panel discussion, followed by Q&A.
RSVP: If you would like to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Name, Position and Organisation or reserve a free ticket via eventbrite.
The panel discussing the report will include:
- Priya Shah: Lead author of the report and Consultant at EPG;
- Dr Iman Bibars: Regional Director of Ashoka Arab World, co-founder and chair of Association for the Development and Enhancement of Women (ADEW);
- Suniya Qureshi, Executive Director of the British Pakistan Foundation
- Ali Akbar: Pakistan Country Director at Hashoo Foundation and former Head of Programme Management at Big Lottery Fund;
- Tommy Hutchison: Founder and CEO of i-genius, Visiting Fellow at Liverpool Hope University and Advisory to Hunan University.
Download the report:
Several articles on social entrepreneurship, innovation and impact measurement in South Asia:
- The case for social entrepreneurship in Pakistan by the report’s Lead Author Priya Shah.
- How Business Schools in Pakistan can foster innovation by Asma Asrar Qureshi.
- Higher and Lower Education in India: Comparisons and conjectures by Supriyo Chaudhuri.
- Making a difference: Giving by Asian diaspora can have impact on society by Pratik Dattani.
- India’s Higher Education model is close to collapse by Supriyo Chaudhuri.
When & Where
i-genius is a world community of social entrepreneurs in over 200 countries.
Our sole purpose is to enable social business and entrepreneurs to succeed by bringing together like-minded people with an interest in an ethical and sustainable future. We succeed in organising events and training courses in social entrepreneurship across the globe.
Visit us and network: www.i-genius.org